6 Ways the MyKbrew vending system can be a healthy vending system.
When searching for a vending business you can’t help but to run into “Healthy vending”. The reason this happens is because consumers are starting to develop the desire and a taste for healthier foods. As a result schools have banned junk food vending machines and hospital visitors have started to complain about the hypocrisy of only unhealthy snacks available in waiting areas.
The vending industry recognizes the trend for health conscience eating and has made moves to provide convenient solutions. Healthy vending solutions typically come in the form of snacks but there is a place for warm healthy beverage options too. MyKbrew creates a much needed space in the healthy vending industry with healthy beverage options. Read on to see how your K-cup® coffee vending business can also be a healthy vending business.
1. Coffee (Organic especially)
Last year a major study released their findings that show that coffee has many health benefits.
- Increases energy levels
- Helps burn fat
- Provides essential nutrients such as Vitimans B2, B5, Manganese, and Potassium
- Lowers risk of Type 2 diabeties
- Protects from developing Alzheimers and Dementia
- Lowers risk of Parkinsons
- Protects liver function
- Can fight depression
- Lowers risk of certian types of cancer
- Lowers stroke risk
- Biggest cource of antioxidants in the western diet
2. Green Tea & Macha
Most people are familier with green tea and the healthy benefits it provides. Matcha however is new to western culture and is a perfect fit for the K-cup® form. Matcha is a powderized and concentrated form of green tea. In fact 1 cup of matcha equals about 3 cups of green tea.
- Reduces inflammation
- High in antioxidents
- Improves brain function
- Fat buring
- Increases physical performance
- Reduction in cancer risk
- Lowers risk of Type 2 diabetes
- Kills bacteria
- Reduces risk of cardiovascular disease
3. Bone Broth
Bone broth is being reported as a type of hipster drink. People in New York are perfectly happy to wait in long lines to get thier cup of broth. But there is a reason that this is happening. Bone broth is super healthy. In addition certian diets such as paleo, keto, and low-carb have limited options while out and about.
- Rich in nutirents – Calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, collegen, Iron, Vitamins A & K, Selenium, zinc, and manganese
- Protects joints
- Fights ostroathritis
- Heals the gut
- Aids in sleep
- Supports weight loss
Herbal tea is more than just a substute for teas and coffees that contain cafeine. Many herbs have health benifits. Look for great tasting blends. There are too many to list so here is a very brief summary.
- Chamomile – calming, blood sugar balencer, antiinflammatory and pain from menstraul cramps
- Peppermint – digestive releif, antioxidants, antibacterial
- Ginger root – reduces inflamation, constipation, and nausea
- Hibiscus flower – high blood pressure and antiviral,
- Echinancea – boosts immune system
- Rooibos – allergies, kidney stones,
Vitacup takes coffee and makes it super coffee. Vitacup has grown like crazy over the past couple of years. They started with just a few vitamin infused coffees to an entire line of Vitacups consisting on vitamins and 9 other ingredient blends based on your needs. Go to www.vitacup.com to check them out.
- Vitamins – B1, B5, B6, B9, B12, and D3
- MCT oils
The newest product on the market is Musclecup. They provide a protein infused coffee. Imagine your customers finishing up thier morning fitness routine and then hitting up the Musclecup you provide in your machine.
- protein drink
- allergin free
- complete essential amino acids